The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 60%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- Flamable. Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use & Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or rash appears & lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply enough product to thoroughly cover hands.Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Do not store above 110°F (43°C).May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
• Water / Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance(Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.