The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If hypersensitive to bee products or food gums.if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.if box seal is broken or packaging is damaged.serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.replace cap after using.do not overtighten cap.remove contact lenses before using.wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain changes in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye.condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.you have any reaction other than transient stinging and redness.You experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.Condition worsens
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands.Remove cap, do not allow nozzle to touch any surface.Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected OR dispense onto tip of cotton bud and gently apply along lower lid margin up to 3 times daily or as directed.
- Single patient use only.Discard 2 months after opening.Store below 25°C (77°F).Tube is oversized to allow contents to expand during sterilization.
Leptospermum spp.), Gum Arabic, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.