The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort and minor aches of muscles and joints associated with strains, bruises and sprains.Provides rapid cooling relief.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin. Do not bandage tightly. If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Use only as directed. Wash hands after use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Ask a health professional before use. FDA strongly advises against the use of cannabidiol (CBD) in any form during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Adults: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- 9171 S. Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest, FL 33156
* Please review the disclaimer below.