The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Histamine DHCl 0.03%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritissimple backachesprainsbruises and strains.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
Do Not Apply
- To wounds or damaged skin.Do not bandage tightly.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
- Contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.Children under two-years of age: consult a physcian.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Broad Spectrum Hemp) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate’) Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.