The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritissimple backachesprainsbruises and strains.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
Do Not Apply
- To wounds or damaged skin.Do not bandage tightly.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
- Contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.Children under two-years of age: consult a physcian.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arcticum Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Broad Spectrum Hemp) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate’) Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.