The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Aspirin (NSAID*) 325 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated withheadacheminor arthritiscommon coldmenstrual crampsmuscular achesbackachetoothacheTemporarily reduces fever.
Reye's syndrome:Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert:Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Stomach bleeding warning:This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescriptionNSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcohol drinks every day whileusing this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/ fever reducerif you ever had an allergic reactioin to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug forgoutdiabetesarthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysif ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseAdults and children: (12 years and older)Take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours or 3 tablest every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor..
- Use by expiration date on packagestore at 77ºF (25ºC); excursions permitted between 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)avoid excessive heat and humiditytamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose*, mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol*, propylene glycol*, titanium dioxide*may contain*
Crane Safety Aspirin Label
5 Grain (325 mg)ASPIRINPainReliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)CRANE Safety®Pull To OpenThis Package Is For Households Without Young Children.Aches, FeverAspirin (NSAID) 325 mg100 TabletsTamper EvidentSealed Packets
* Please review the disclaimer below.