The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol USP 4%
For the temporary relief of pain
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do Not Use:
- On eyes or on mucous membranesOn wounds, damaged or irritated skinIf you are allergic to Menthol or any of the ingredients listed below
When Using This Product:
- Use only as directedDo not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothingDo not use with heating pad or devices, or apply external heat
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blisteringConditions worsenSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Do not use this product.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults 18 years & over rub a thin layer into affected areas up to 4 times daily.
Wash hands after application.
Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlightDo not use if seal is broken or not present
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Pure CBD Extract, Triethanolamine
Global Widget, LLC8419 Sunstate Street, Tampa, FL 33634
* Please review the disclaimer below.