The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For the temporary relief of pain
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do Not Use If Pouch Is Damaged Or Open.Do Not Use:
- On eyes or on mucous membranesOn wounds, damaged or irritated skinIf you are allergic to Lidocaine or any of the ingredients listed below
When Using This Product:
- Use only as directedDo not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothingDo not use with heating pad or devices, or apply external heatDo not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blisteringConditions worsenSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Do not use this product.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults 18 years & over apply to affected areaHow to apply:
- • Use scissors to cut open the pouch
- • Remove clear protective liner from patch
- • Wash hands after applying patch
- • Be sure patch is dry and slowly remove from skin
- • Only use one patch at a time and leave the patch on for no more than 12 hours
- • Rotate the location of the patch, do not place in the same location two days in a row
Reseal package after removing one patch. Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store 68° - 77°F (20°- 25°C). Do not allow to freeze.
Pure CBD Extract, Crossprovidone, Non-woven Backing Fabric, Polyester Film, Polyisobutylene
Global Widget, LLC8419 Sunstate Street, Tampa, FL 33634
* Please review the disclaimer below.