The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Methyl Salicylate 6%
For the temporary relief of pain
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do Not Use:
- On eyes or on mucous membranesOn wounds, damaged or irritated skinIf you are allergic to Methyl Salicylate, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, any other inflammatory ingredient or the ingredients listed below
When Using This Product:
- Use only as directedDo not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothingDo not use with heating pad or devices, or apply external heatDo not inhaleDo not consume this product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blisteringConditions worsenSymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding: Do not use this product.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use Adults 18 years & over apply to affected areasHow to apply: Spray 3 or 4 times per day as needed on the affected area and wash hands immediately after use
Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store at 68° - 77°F (20° - 25°C).Keep away from flame
Ethyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ricinoleic Acid (Castor Oil), Pine Oil, Glycerin, Peppermint Oil, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract (Meadowsweet), Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Polysorbate 80, Pure CBD Extract
Global Widget, LLC8419 Sunstate Street, Tampa, FL 33634
* Please review the disclaimer below.