The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 75% v/v
Single use hand wipes to clean & reduce bacteria
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire and flames.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of age
- On open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Unfold towlette, wipe hands, rub hands until dry.
- To dispense, peel back front label, remove wipe.
- To dispose, place in waste basket after use.
- Do not flush.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Purified water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.