The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol. 70% v/v
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire and flames.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of age
- On open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise Children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Water, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Denatonium Benzoate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.