The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump into wet hands.
- Lather vigorously for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse & dry thoroughly.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin , Lauryl/Myristyl Amidopropyl Amine Oxide, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone , Benzisothiazolinone.
* Please review the disclaimer below.