The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 70% v/v
For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, only when water is not available.
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire and flames.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.