The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients............. Purpose
Menthol 10%..................... Topical analgesic
Methyl salicylate 15%......... Topical analgesic
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeMenthol 10%Topical analgesicMethyl salicylate 15%Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only as directedadults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, potassium cetyl phosphate, potassium hydroxide, propylparaben, stearic acid, water, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.