The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
CVS health LUBRICANT EYE OINTMENTMineral oil 31.9%, White petrolatum 57.7%
Mineral oil 31.9%
White petrolatum 57.7%
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation of the eye and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- As use as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens
- Condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.1-800-222-1222
- Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
Discard 30 days after opening. Retain this carton for future reference.
Microcrystalline wax, stearic acid, wheat germ oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.