The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposePolyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% LubricantPropylene Glycol 0.3% Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyefor use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- You feel eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before usingput 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at room temperature
Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Disodium edetate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium borate, Sodium Chloride, Stabilized oxychloro complex, Zinc chloride may contain hydrochloric acid and/or Sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.