The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 72% (v/v)
- To help reduce bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.Flammable.Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Spray onto the palms of your hands and rub together until spray is absorbed.
- Store below 110°F (43°C).
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Parfum(Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.