The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 72% (v/v)
• to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
• For external use only. •
Flammable.• Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
• Avoid contact with eyes. • If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
• Squeeze a significan amount in your palm and rub hands until fully dry.• Rinse free.
• Store below 110°F (43°C).
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.