The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 72% (v/v)
To help reduce bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.Flammable.Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Squeeze a significant amount in your palm and rub hands until fully dry.Rinse free.
- Store below 110°F (43°C).
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.