The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Relief from minor muscle & joint pain associated with arthritis and backaches
Methyl Salicylate 15%
- Temporarily relief the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
- With heating pad
- On a child under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Redness over the affected area.
When Using This Product
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children To Avoid Accidental Ingestion.
If swallowed, get, medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Use only as directed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Shake well before use
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° TO 77° F)
Cannabidiol, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Purified water
Otc - Questions
- Questions? 1-855-973-2090
- PATENT PENDINGUnique FormulationInnocan Pharma combines vast pharmaceutical know-how and experience with highly innovative delivery systems, bringing to market a new generation of HEMP integrated pharmaceutical products.
- No artificial dyes
- No synthetic fragrances
- No Steroids
- No parabens
- No petrolatum or phthalates
- MADE IN USA Manufactured for Innocan Pharma by Biogenesis Inc. 444 Marshall Street, Paterson, NJ 07503
* Please review the disclaimer below.