The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Pain Relief Patchs
Methyl Salicylate 3.1g/patch
Topical Analgesic, Pain Relief Patch
Use to the adjuvant treatment of pain caused by cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, lumbar disc herniation, rheumatoid arthritis, and bone or joint or soft tissue injury.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinWith a heating padIf you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
Otc - When Using
- Use only as directedAvoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashesDo not bandage tightlyDo not use at the same time as other topical analgesicsDispose of used patch in manner that keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
Otc - Stop Use
- If rash, itching or excessive skin irritation developsIf condition worsensif symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- Store in clean, dry place outside of direct sunlight. Protect from excessive moisture.
* Please review the disclaimer below.