The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
LIDOCAINE 4% Purpose:Topical AnalgesicMENTHOL 1% Purpose: External Analges
Topical Anesthetic, External Analges, LIDOCAINE PATCH
LIDOCAINE PATCH to help Temporarily relteves minor pain
For external use only. Flammable.
Do Not Use
• More than one patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
• On open or puncture wounds
• For more than one week without consulling a doctor.
Otc - When Using
• Use only as directed. Read and邸ow all directions and warnings on this label.
• Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type.
• Oo not apply to wou心s or damaged, broken or irritated skin
• Do not allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
• Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics.
• Dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps producl away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
• Wash and dry the affected area.
• Remove backing from patch by firmty grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in the middle
• Carefully remove smaller portion of back,ng from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to a什ected area
• Once exposed portion of patch is po奾oned.carefully remove remaining backing tocomplelely apply patch to affected area.
• Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
• Use only 1 patch for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Store at room temperature - do not exceed 86'F, 30'C
Aluminum glycinate, glycerin, sodium polyacrylate. tartaric acid, DMOM hydantoin, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.