The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientEthyl Alcohol 70%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin after changing diapers, assisting ill persons, or before contact with a person under medical care or treatment.Recommended for repeated use.
- WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - When Using
Keep out of eyes, ears, or mouth.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Other Safety Information
FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsIf hands are visibly soiled, wash with soap and water and dry hands.Wet hands thoroughly with product, especially the area under the fingernails and allow to dry without rinsing.
Inactive Ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, isopropyl alcohol, PEG 10 dimethicone, PEG-14M, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium 10, water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 800.626.7835 or visit our website sweeperland.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.