The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientBenzalkonium chloride 0.13% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesHandwash to help reduce bacteria on the skin that potentially can cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
- WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - When Using
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsDispense a golf ball size amount of foam onto dry hands and rub vigorously for 15 secondsRinse with water and towel dry.
Inactive ingredientsCetrimonium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, decyl glucoside, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, polyquatemium 10, polyquatemium 11, water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 800.626.7835 or visit our website sweeperland.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.