The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientBenzalkonium Chloride 0.1% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesHandwash to decrease bacteria on the skin that can potentially cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - When Using
Keep out of eyes, ears or mouth. In case of contact, flush eyes with water,
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsPump sufficient amount of foam into palm of hand.We all surfaces of both hands thoroughly with product, including area under the finger nails until dry.
Inactive ingredientsCetrimonium chloride, lautrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, stearalkonium chloride, water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 800.626.7835 or visit our website sweeperland.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.