The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Glycerin 0.5%Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations. for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye. for the use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do Not Use
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Narrow angle glaucoma
When Using This Product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarilydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after usingoveruse may produce increased redness of the eye
Stop Use Andask A Doctor If You Experience
- Eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- Store at room temperatureRemove contact lens before using
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
* Please review the disclaimer below.