The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsPolyethylene glycol 400 0.4%Propylene glycol 0.3%
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPolyethylene glycol 400.....LubricantPropylene glycol...............Lubricant
Indications & Usage
- Usefor the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
WarnngsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif this product changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after using
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experienceeye painchanges in vision occurcontinued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationStore at room temperature
Inactive ingredientsBenzalkonium chloride as preservative, boric acid, calcium chloride, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, and zinc chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.