The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 10%..............Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:strainsbruisessimple backachearthritissprains
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged, broken, or irritated skinwith a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again wtihin a few days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedAdults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Water, Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diheptyl Succinate, Xanthan Gum, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Seed Oil, Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) Seed Oil, Marula (Sclerocarya Birrea) Seed Oil, Argan (Argania Spinosa) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camphor, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.