The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 10%...................Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissprainsmuscle strainsbruises
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds, or damaged, broken, or irritated skinwith a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedAdults and children over 12 years:apply a thin layer to affected areamassage into painful arearepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Capric/Caprytic Triglyceride, Ethylhexyt Patmttate, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) WaJI., Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Camphor, Lavender (Lavanduta Hybrida) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Kokum (Garcinia tndica) Butter, Mango (Mangffera tndica) Seed Butter, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Amica Montana (Flower) Extract, Magnesium Chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.