The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 10%.................Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissprainsmuscle strainsbruises
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds, or damaged, broken, or irritated skinwith a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directedAdults and children over 12 years:apply a thin layer to affected areamassage into painful arearepeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
Water, Propanediol, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Coco-Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Phytic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate, Camphor, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lavender (Lavandula Hybrida) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Caprylyl Glyceryl Ether, Caprylhydroxamic Acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.