The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Brompheniramine maleate, USP 2 mgDextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl , USP 5 mg
AntihistamineCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepyif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressure thyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulanttaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmay cause marked drowsinessavoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplesssymptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fevercough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmeasure only with dosage cup providedkeep dosage cup with productml = milliliteragedoseadults and children 12 years and over 20 ml every 4 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years10 ml every 4 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each 10 ml contains: sodium 6 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.