FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
|Propylene Glycol 0.6%||Lubricant|
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- see side of carton for directions for use
- store at room temperature
boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
Directions for Use:
Principal Display Panel
Systane® LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
DRY EYE RELIEF
Fast-acting hydration for sensitive eyes
Tear evaporation protection
Nano-droplets for better coverage*
#1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND1
10mL (0.34 FL OZ)
For your protection, this bottle has a tamper evident ring around the bottom of the cap. Do not use if this ring is damaged or missing at the time of purchase.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX 76134 USA
Country of United States
* Please review the disclaimer below.