The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposePolyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%LubricantPropylene Glycol 0.3%Lubricant
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudy if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination replace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:eye pain changes in vision continued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. see side of carton for directions for use
- Store at room temperature
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
- In the U.S. call 1 (800) 757-9195www.systane.com firstname.lastname@example.orgDirections for Use:
- Hold the bottle just below the cap and twist the cap open.
- BEFORE FIRST USE, hold the bottle upside down and dispense one drop of product to discard.
- Shake the bottle downward to remove residual product (see picture).
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink.
- After use, shake the bottle downward to remove residual product that may be left on the tip (see picture above).Replace cap after use.300039850-0920Top of Carton:SYSTANE® Lubricant Eye DropsHYDRATION PFPRESERVATIVE-FREE DRY EYE SYMPTOM RELIEF
* Please review the disclaimer below.