The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgCaffeine 65 mg
Pain relieverPain reliever aid
- •temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: •headache •muscular aches
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are allergic to acetaminophen, caffeine or any of the other ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •redness or swelling is present •any new symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not use more than directed (see overdose warming) •adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours, while symptoms persist or as directed by a doctor •do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) •close cap tightly after use
Benzoic acid, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, talc titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.