FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (Per Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
- •acid indigestion
- •sour stomach
- •upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
- •do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- •if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- •do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- •adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- •do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- •each chewable tablet contains: elemental calcium 300mg
- •do not store above 25°C (77°F)
Acacia gum, alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, carmine, carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut oil, corn starch, corn syrup, dextrin, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1 alum lake, FD&C blue #2 alum lake, FD&C red #40 alum lake, FD&C yellow #6 alum lake, flavors, gum arabic, isopropyl alcohol, maltodextrin, methylparaben, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, propylparaben, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, sorbic acid, sorbitol, soybean oil, soy lecithin, sucrose, TBHQ, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil
Principal Display Panel
GOES TO WORK IN SECONDS!
EXTRA STRENGTH 750
2 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Safety sealed : Do not use if packet is damaged or open.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
Warren, NJ 07059
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
©2016 GSK or its licensor
* Please review the disclaimer below.