The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (Per Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate USP 750 mgSimethicone USP 80 mg
- Relieves •heartburn •acid indigestion •sour stomach •upset stomach associated with these symptoms •gas associated with heartburn, sour stomach, or acid indigestion
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
- •do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours •if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours •do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- •adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 1-2 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor •do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- •each chewable tablet contains: elemental calcium 300 mg •do not store above 25°C (77°F)
Alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut oil, corn starch, corn syrup, dextrin, ethanol, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1 alum lake, FD&C red #40, FD&C red #40 alum lake, FD&C yellow #5 alum lake (tartrazine), FD&C yellow #6 alum lake, flavors, gum arabic, isopropyl alcohol, maltodextrin, methylparaben, modified corn starch, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, PVP, shellac, sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, sorbitol, soy bean oil, soy lecithin, sucrose, TBHQ, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.