The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)Diphenhydramine Hydochloride 25 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- Runny nosesneezingitching nose or throatitchy-watery eyestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common coldrunny nosesneezing
- WarningsDo Not Useto make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one that is used on the skin.Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficuly in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandglaucomaAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizersWhen using this product
- * marked drowsiness may occur and avoid alcoholic beverages
- * alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- * use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- * excitability may occur, especially in children
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professionalbefore use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.In case of overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsDo not use more than directedAdults and children: (12 years and older) Take 1 to 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Information For Patients
- Other information each caplet may contain: calium 25mgstore at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)protect from lightuse by expiration date on packettamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #27, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80*, titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.