The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)Calcium Carbonate 420 mg
For the relief of the following symptoms associated with■ acid indigestion■ sour stomach■ heartburn■ upset stomach
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
■ been taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.■ kidney stones■ a calcium-restricted diet
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
■ symptoms last more than 2 weeksDo not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Do not use more than directedAdults and children (12 years and older) Chew 2 tablets every 2 or 3 hours as symptoms occur or as directed by a physician. Do not take more than 19 tablets in a 24 hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Children under 12 years:Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.5 mg per tablet
- Each tablet contains 168 mg of elemental calcium
- Store at room temperature 59-86F (15-30C) in a dry placetamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Aspartame*, croscarmellose sodium*, gum acacia*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil*, mint flavor, sorbitol*, sucrose**may contain
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-835-2263
Physicians Care Antacid Label
Physicians Care®AntacidCalcium CarbonatePull To OpenChewable TabletsTamper-Evident Packets of 2 Tablets100 Tablest (50 Packets, 2 each)
* Please review the disclaimer below.