The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient Purified Water 98.3%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
UseFor cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
- WarningsFor external use onlyDo not useif you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatmentif solution changes color or becomes cloudyWhen using this productto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacedo not reuseonce opened, discardStop use and ask a doctor if you have any of the following
- Continued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persistseye painchanges in vision
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsremove tamper evident seal and capflush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
Information For Patients
- Other informationlot number is printed on the bottlestore at 20° to 25° C [68° to 77° F]for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing "TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL"do not use if this seal is missing or brokenuse before expiration date marked on bottle
Inactive ingredientsboric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-800-835-2263
* Please review the disclaimer below.