The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol 70.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only.Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes
- Over larger areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- In case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- If condition persists or gets worse
- Spray a small amount over cleaned affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- If bandaged, let dry first
* Please review the disclaimer below.