The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientPurified Water 98%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Indications:For flushing the eyes to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, or itching by removingloose foreign material and air pollutants (smog or pollen).
- Warnings: For External Use OnlyTo avoid contamination, do not touch tip of bottle to any surfaceDo not reuseDiscard bottle after use
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do Not Use:If solution changes color or becomes cloudyWith contact lensesIf bottle is open or seal is broken
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you experience: Eye pain Changes in vision Continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persistsObtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes .
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:To pour - hold bottle securely, twist off top to removeControl rate of flow by pressure on the bottleFlush the affected eye(s) as neededDo not touch bottle tip to eyeIf necessary, continue flushing with emergency eyewash or shower.
Inactive Ingredients:Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium dihydrate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasicheptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate.
Otc - Questions
Questions or Comments? Call Toll Free: 800-835-2263Store at 59 - 86°F (15 - 30°C)
* Please review the disclaimer below.