The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)Acetaminophen 250 mgAspirin (NSAID*) 250 mgCaffeine 65 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducerPain reliever/fever reducerPain reliever aid
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pauns associated withheadachemuscular achesminor arthritis painback paincommon coldtoothachemenstrual crampsTemporarily reduces fever.
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin (NSAIDs) may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- ■ hives ■ facial swelling ■ asthma (wheezing) ■ shockAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- ■ skin reddening ■ blisters ■ rashIf a skin or allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,0000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedCaffeine warning: The recommended dose of th
- Is product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains
- Acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For pain for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctorif you ever have had an allergic reaction to any other pain relievers/ fever reducersright before or after heart surgeryif you are taking prescription drugs for gout, diabetes, or arthritis
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarinunder a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get bettersymptoms do not improvepain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directedAdults and children: (12 years and older)Take 2 tablets with water every 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Read all product information before usingstore at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)avoid excessive heat and humiditytamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Physicians Care Xs Pain Reliever Label
Physicians Care®Exra SrengthPain ReliverAcetaminophen, Aspirin (NSAID) and CaffeinePain Reliever / Pain Reliever AidCoated TabletsTamper-Evident Packets of 2 Tablets100 Tablets (50 Packets, 2 each)
* Please review the disclaimer below.