The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated withheadachetoothacheminor arthritis painmuscular achescommon coldmenstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug
- Contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improvepain or fever persists or gets worsenew symptoms occurredness or swelling is present
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed
Adults And Children: (12 Years And Older)
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children Under 12 Years:
Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age;this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and maycause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)tamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized corn starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide**
Otc - Questions
First Aid Only Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Label
* Please review the disclaimer below.