The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Alumen, Benzoicum acidum, Cadmium sulphuricum, Chelidonium majus, Colchicum autumnale, Dulcamara, Hypothalamus, Manganum aceticum, Mercurius solubilis, Natrum muriaticum, Nitricum acidum, Phosphorus, Ranunculus bulbosus, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Thyroidinum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses a natural aid for symptoms related to changing environments and weather changes: stiff, painful limbs, fatigue, restlessness, runny nose, dry lips and mouth, headaches, foggy mind.
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses a natural aid for symptoms related to changing environments and weather changes: stiff, painful limbsfatiguerestlessnessrunny nosedry lips and mouthheadachesfoggy mind
* Please review the disclaimer below.