Day And Night Vitals with NDC 61626-0100 is a a human prescription drug product labeled by Net Remedies. The generic name of Day And Night Vitals is allium sat, aloe, arsenicum alb, berber vulg, calc phos, ceanothus, chelidonium maj, cholesterinum, clematis erecta, condurango, gambogia, hamamelis, kali brom, kali phos, lycopodium, nat carb, passiflora, senna, silicea, solidago, spigelia anth, spongia, veratrum vir. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Net Remedies
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Prescription Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Day And Night Vitals Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- GARLIC 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- ALOE VERA LEAF 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- ARSENIC TRIOXIDE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- BERBERIS VULGARIS ROOT BARK 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- TRIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CEANOTHUS AMERICANUS LEAF 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHOLESTEROL 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CLEMATIS RECTA FLOWERING TOP 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- MARSDENIA CONDURANGO BARK 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- GAMBOGE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA ROOT BARK/STEM BARK 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- POTASSIUM BROMIDE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- DIBASIC POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SODIUM CARBONATE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- PASSIFLORA INCARNATA TOP 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SENNA LEAF 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SILICON DIOXIDE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SOLIDAGO VIRGAUREA FLOWERING TOP 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SPIGELIA ANTHELMIA 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SPONGIA OFFICINALIS SKELETON, ROASTED 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- VERATRUM VIRIDE ROOT 12 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Pharmacological Class(es) What is a Pharmacological Class?
These are the reported pharmacological class categories corresponding to the SubstanceNames listed above.
- Non-Standardized Food Allergenic Extract - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Increased Histamine Release - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Cell-mediated Immunity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Allergens - [CS]
- Dietary Proteins - [CS]
- Plant Proteins - [CS]
- Blood Coagulation Factor - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Increased Coagulation Factor Activity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Calcium - [CS]
- Cations -
- Divalent - [CS]
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.