Wood with NDC 61626-0105 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Net Remedies. The generic name of Wood is belladonna, berber vulg, carduus mar, chelidonium maj, cholesterinum, colocynthis, kali carb, nat phos, nitricum ac, nux vom, platinum met, sepia. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Net Remedies
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Wood Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ATROPA BELLADONNA 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- BERBERIS VULGARIS ROOT BARK 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- MILK THISTLE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHOLESTEROL 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- CITRULLUS COLOCYNTHIS FRUIT PULP 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- POTASSIUM CARBONATE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- NITRIC ACID 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- STRYCHNOS NUX-VOMICA SEED 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- PLATINUM 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SEPIA OFFICINALIS JUICE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.