The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeCapsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin.....................Topical analgesic
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:arthritissimple backachestrainssprainsbruises
- WarningsFor External use onlyAllergy alert:do not use if you are allergic to capsicum, chili peppers, or any ingredients in this productif prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use otherwise than directedavoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashesdo not bandage tightlydiscontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or showerdo not use immediately after a bath or shower
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is present or irritation or rash developsa severe burning sensation occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and older:clean and dry affected arearemove patch from filmapply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times dailydo not wear patch for more than 8 hourschildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationavoid storing product in direct sunlightprotect product from excessive moisture
Inactive ingredientslanolin, methyl salicylate, natural rubber, peppermint oil, petrolatum, rosin, zinc oxide
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:CVS Pharmacy, Inc.One CVS DriveWoonsocket, RI 02895
* Please review the disclaimer below.