The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.5%
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:minor skin irritationssunburnminor burnsscrapesminor cutsinsect bites
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition gets worsesymptoms last more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
Other information may stain some fabrics
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, water, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, glycerin, triethanolamine, carbomer, polysorbate 80, diazolidinyl urea, menthol, disodium EDTA, yellow 5, blue 1
* Please review the disclaimer below.