The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTHDUBLIN, OHIO 43017
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelryand for external anal and genital itching.
For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
- If you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occurs again within a few daysbleeding occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- For itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes:Adults and children 2 years of age and older:apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age: Consult a doctorFor external anal and genital itching:Adults and children 12 years of age and older:when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap or warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing padgently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this productapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F).Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate-20, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, triethanolamine, trisodium EDTA
* Please review the disclaimer below.