The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Store at room temperature with the cap closedNotice: because this product contains natural nutrients color may vary
- Minor arthritis painsimple backachemuscle sprainsbruisesmuscle strainscramps
For external use only
Do Not Use If
- Skin is irritated or damagedexcessive irritation develops12 years of age or under
Otc - When Using
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds, damaged, broke or irrated skindo not bandage tightly or use a heating paddo not swallow If swallowed, contact a physician or contact a poison control center immediately
Stop And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
- Clean, rinse, and dry skin prior to applicationapply generously to painful muscles and joints, gently massaging until the ALLG® Pain Relief Fast- Acting Pain Cream disappearsrepeat as necessary, but no more than four times a dayfor optimum benefit, use daily for at least two weeks
Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aescin (Horse Chestnut Extract), Aloe Vera, Arnica Montana Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cannabis Sativa Extract (Hemp Derived), Chondroitin Sulfate, Diazodinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, dl Panthenol, Fructoborate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glycerol Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Carbomer, Purified Water, Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trolamine Salicylate
* Please review the disclaimer below.